HOW RINGS ARE MADE
- Each ring is custom cut from a wood piece and bent to your ring size using a jeweler's mandrill, the inside of the ring is fitted with a stainless steel skeleton to prevent damage and add weight and then turned on a lathe to shape and add the specific inlay and for each design. The ring is then encased in a strong resin, making it waterproof and scratch resistant and ready for daily wear! Turn around time on a ring is 4 to 8 weeks depending on our order volume.
- This ring will be made to order in your size, if you would like any other customization or general questions/suggestions feel free to send me a message!
- We handcraft your ring to your specific size, please be sure your ring size is accurate! It is highly recommended you have your finger sized by a local Jeweler.
- All rings ship for free in the United States. All orders will ship within 4 to 8 weeks of ordering depending on our order volume. Any additional taxes or tariffs on international orders are the responsibility of the buyer.
- All materials ship for free in the United States. All material orders will ship same day if placed before 3 p.m. CST, otherwise the next business day. Any additional taxes or tariffs on international orders are the responsibility of the buyer.